渲染器:        默认/物理
Unreal Engine 4 Marketplace Urban City Pack,大小:1.3 GB,
使用软件:Unreal Engine 4,
包含各种城市相关模型贴图等场景资料。

003330zgdwc965scysy6zc.jpg
Unreal Engine 4 Marketplace Urban City Pack
New Technical Details of the asset pack list

Set includes:
– Demo scene to show variations of Assets and Material usage (Brand new Demo scene to demonstrate the assets)
– First Floor Interior store fronts with LOD’s (Interiors are new)
– 137 Static Meshes (25 more included than before)
– 100 Materials (25 more included than before)
– Parallax Window lights with fake interiors for night time use (Completely new)
– 33 Decal Materials – From Rust, grunge, and even bird **** (Decal count included in Material Count)
– Store signs, Chinese Signs, Dirt and Rubble Piles
– Optimized Assets with an average of 140 Tris
– Assets range between (2 – 1840) Tris
– Average Texture sizes of 2048×2048 to give the highest resolution possible, with smaller textures and Decals at 256×256 or 512×512
– Materials generally contain a Normal Map, Diffuse Map, Roughness map, and Specular Map

Here is the updated descriptions as well!
– The building is ready for Interiors!! Currently it is setup to only support interiors on the first floor of the building as presented in the video and screenshots. I have not created any interior propping or polish assets for this pack. Everything was created using the tiling textures and assets that I have provided in the pack. I would still recommend purchasing an interior props pack to use this feature to its fullest.

– The Set is already ready for night time scenes as well!! With a “lit interior” window material that i created, you can easily drag and drop multiple different lit up window materials onto the modular assets to create your night scene. The windows are emissive as well as using a “parallax” effect to give the appearance of a real interior that moves with the camera to liven up your upper floor windows!

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

回复

使用道具 举报

cgkefu | 2020-4-21 11:51:07 | 显示全部楼层
回复就能看到下载链接或解压密码,回的人少,我来小顶一下
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

schermanfeng | 2022-6-21 18:07:08 | 显示全部楼层
我是VIP,回复一下就能下载!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册