[Premiere] 4K高清视频编辑速成训练视频教程 UDEMY VIDEO EDITING MASTER 4K VIDEO IN 30 MIN

[复制链接]
查看1508 | 回复5 | 2017-10-10 15:28:38 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
132445jlf10o2lt3pljo1p.jpg
本视频教程是由Udemy机构出品的4K高清视频编辑速成训练视频教程,时长:31分,大小:360 MB,MP4高清视频格式,教程使用软件:Premiere Pro,作者:Alan Kuna,共15个章节,语言:英语。

Premiere 一款常用的视频编辑软件,由Adobe公司推出。是一款编辑画面质量比较好的软件,有较好的兼容性,且可以与adobe公司推出的其他软件相互协作。目前这款软件广泛应用于广告制作和电视节目制作中。Premiere带来了“即时电影”(InstantMovie),可快速将多个视频片段制作成电影短片,而且还支持一键式、专业风格的色彩纠正和校准。利用内容感应面部追踪技术,再加上缩放、平移等过渡特效,以及“智能音乐”(SmartSound),Premiere Elements 10可以轻松把照片集转换成有声有色的短片。高清摄像机拍摄的AVCHD格式视频现在也能轻松导入了,并且能够直接刻录到DVD光盘上。如果你正在使用64位版本的Windows 7,软件性能也会得到明显的增强。

Udemy是一个在线教和学的平台,也是唯一一个有中文版本的国际教学机构。网站主要提供教育或培训教程,内容涵盖生活方式、创业、科技、一般技术等等. 它鼓励会员开设自己的在线课程,也可以搜索他人开设或上传的课程。 Udemy大多都是免费的课程,也有部分收费的课程,课程的含金量完全由市场说了算. 它的目标就是教会任何人任何事!

UDEMY VIDEO EDITING MASTER 4K VIDEO IN 30 MIN
In this class I’ll show you what 4K video is, explain why it’s the video format of the future, and teach you 4 techniques that make 4K the most dynamic and useful format to use in your video edits
I’ve been creating video content as an editor and creative director for over a decade and in the last 5 years I’ve really seen 4K video become the format of choice in the professional world. And now, with affordable 4K capable DSLRs on the market, shooting in 4K isn’t just for the professionals.
Now you you can also take advantage of this format!
Drawing on my experience, I’m going to teach you some of the ways you can use 4K video in your projects to make them look better and feel like they have a higher production value.
We’ll jump into Premiere Pro CC where I’ll show you the techniques I use to get the most out of my 4K footage using really awesome quality video samples provided by the stock footage company, Dissolve.
This class is for editors of all levels as well as anyone interested in understanding what the big deal with 4K is! And if you’re up for a challenge, I’ll guide you in creating a simple project that’ll give you a clear insight into how powerful 4K video can be.
So enroll now, learn about the video format of the future and how you can use it to make your projects look and feel even more awesome!
If you like this, make sure to check out my premium course: Fast, Fresh, And Exciting – How To Edit Amazing Videos.
支付下载 本主题需向作者支付 5 学豆升级VIP充学豆 来下载
回复

使用道具 举报

炸毛的贱贱 | 2018-7-4 17:27:30 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

youyou | 2020-3-29 16:46:03 | 显示全部楼层
回复就能看到下载链接或解压密码,珍惜生命,果断回帖。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

Cream | 2020-8-31 14:45:05 | 显示全部楼层