[MODO] The Foundry Splash Kit飞溅水花套件MODO插件 The Foundry Splash Kit for MODO Ma...

[复制链接]
查看1039 | 回复0 | 2017-4-13 10:16:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本视插件是关于The Foundry Splash Kit飞溅水花套件MODO插件,大小:690 MB,支持Modo软件,支持Mac系统,附使用教程,语言:英语。

The Foundry Splash Kit for MODO MacOSX
If you want to add splashes, drops and puddles to your next project, the new Splash kit is designed for you. Compared to the traditional stock imagery approach, the Splash kit gives you virtually total control over how your splashes look. Forget searching for the “right” stock image. You now have control over liquid shapes, color, lighting and camera position to create one of a kind (and royalty-free) imagery.
The Splash kit consists of meshes, materials, environments and assemblies – along with informative video tutorials about their use. The MODO assets are all scaled for the real world, facilitating their use alongside other 3D elements in your scene like water pitchers, faucets or any product that you may wish to integrate. Imagine dunking a new waterproof GPS unit into water or dropping a bon-bon into a pool of warm chocolate. You can position, scale and modify your own unique splashes from the supplied meshes or adjust one of the fully rigged assemblies to derive the exact shape you need. You can also use MODO to replicate the droplets across any surface in your scene to create rain on a windshield, paint blobs on a floor etc. We even include some final scenes that show you how a complete scene is set up to give you a good starting point that can easily be modified with different camera angles and new materials.
When you are ready to render out your final images, the extensive use of procedural textures means you can render them at print resolution – avoiding potential issues that stem from the finite resolution of texture maps.

i4b29284968fea8a0c.jpg

i4cef178c3dacf0082.jpg

i4396fed4e99db286e.jpg

i4989aaa0188cb443a.jpg

i4461811278915df9c.jpg

i49f092642e1820b76.jpg

i453af7a0cfdd35c0b.jpg

i432c84d36cb61f384.jpg

i4778bbb5c61210db3.jpg
下载地址:
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1nvtitkd 密码:hqd7
或者
The Foundry Splash Kit飞溅水花套件MODO插件.rar (782.65 MB)

支付下载 本主题需向作者支付 5 学豆升级VIP充学豆 来下载
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则