[电影原声] 原声大碟 -五十度黑 Fifty Shades Darker

[复制链接]
查看522 | 回复0 | 2017-4-3 22:37:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
114055hr1sdodhlzpd0ppf.jpg

本专辑是关于原声大碟 -五十度黑,大小:156 MB,格式:MP3,压缩比率::320kbps,国家地区:美国,发行时间:2017年2月10日,共广大设计师学习使用。

专辑介绍:

年度争议大作《五十度灰》即将在2月13日北美上映,近日,导演萨姆·泰勒-约翰逊,主演詹米·多南和达科塔·约翰逊在纽约一场影片粉丝放映会上,向到场的观众宣布了《五十度灰2》和《五十度灰3》已经确定拍摄的消息。
  据MTV透露,《五十度灰2》和《五十度灰3》将根据E.L.詹姆斯所著的《五十度黑》(《Fifty Shades Darker》)和《五十度飞》(《Fifty Shades Freed》)改编,达科塔·约翰逊饰演女主角安娜斯塔西娅·斯蒂尔也将再次登上大银幕。

Dana Sano, GRAMMY®-nominated music supervisor of Fifty Shades of Grey, sheds light on picking songs for the sequel, Fifty Shades Darker:
"We wanted to find classic, quality, and timeless songs. Similar to Fifty Shades of Grey, we only pursued new and original music for Darker and it was important that every song on the soundtrack also be in the film. In the story, Christian and Ana have a complicated relationship so the soundtrack organically reflects that. As with the first film and soundtrack, there is something for everyone and it honors the diversity of the fans, audiences, and musical tastes. For me, the standout sleeper tracks are by Toulouse, The-Dream, Frances, and Halsey."

专辑曲目:

01. Zayn Malik & Taylor Swift – I Don’t Wanna Live Forever (Fifty Shades Darker)
02. Halsey – Not Afraid Anymore
03. JRY – Pray
04. Tove Lo – Lies In The Dark
05. Toulouse – No Running From Me
06. John Legend – One Woman Man
07. The-Dream – Code Blue
08. Nick Jonas & Nicki Minaj – Bom Bidi Bom
09. Sia – Helium
10. Kygo – Cruise (Ft. Andrew Jackson) – MISSING
11. Corinne Bailey Rae – The Scientist
12. Jose James – They Can’t Take That Away From Me
13. JP Cooper – Birthday