[电影原声] 原声大碟 -后裔 Descendants

[复制链接]
查看687 | 回复0 | 2017-3-31 10:38:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
085359mz74brqqts7ovx3t.jpg
本专辑是关于原声大碟 -后裔,大小:100 MB,格式:MP3,压缩比率:320kbs,国家地区:USA,发行时间:2016,共广大设计师学习使用。

专辑介绍:

迪士尼经典动画里的大反派们,其实都是有后代的……Mal、Carlos、Evvi和Jay一起在远离奥伦登大陆的迷失孤岛上长大,他们的父母分别为被囚禁在岛上的反派玛琳菲森、库伊拉、邪恶皇后和贾方。在奥伦登合众国的宫殿里,贝儿与野兽的后代Ben王子给予了这四位反派后裔一个弃暗投明的机会,邀请他们来到大陆的高中与传奇英雄人物如花木兰、仙女教母和睡美人等人的孩子一同学习生活。只可惜前途对于Mal一行人并不如意,他们的父母希望他们能够里应外合将奥伦登一举摧毁。事情经过了重重变故,这四位小冒险家还会对自己的邪恶父母言听计从吗?

Disney's "Descendants" stars Dove Cameron, Cameron Boyce, Booboo Stewart and Sofia Carson as the teenage sons and daughters of Disney's most infamous villains. With a knowing wink at traditional fairy tales, the live-action movie fuses castles with classrooms to create a contemporary, music-driven story about the challenges in living up to parental and peer expectations. The notable cast also includes Mitchell Hope, Wendy Raquel Robinson, Maz Jobrani, Kathy Najimy and the Tony Award-winning Kristin Chenoweth. Emmy Award-winning Kenny Ortega ("High School Musical") directs, choreographs and executive-produces Disney's "Descendants."

The movie's soundtrack showcases a broad range of music -- from the opening number, a pulsating electronic dance song "Rotten to the Core," and the percussion dance number "Did I Mention?" written by Grammy® and Emmy® Award winner Adam Schlesinger, to the stirring ballad "If Only" written by Adam Anders ("Glee") and performed by Dove Cameron, and the finale anthem "Set It Off." It also features a hip-hop a capella take on "Be Our Guest" (from Disney's "Beauty & the Beast") and the showstopper, a comedic Broadway-esque tune "Evil Like Me" written by Tony® Award nominee Andrew Lippa (Broadway's "The Addams Family," "The Wild Party") and performed by "Descendants" stars Kristin Chenoweth and Dove Cameron. A bonus track reprises "Rotten to the Core" performed by the movie's Sofia Carson.

专辑曲目:

01. Rotten to the Core - Dove Cameron, Cameron Boyce, Booboo Stewart & Sofia Carson
02. Evil Like Me - Kristin Chenoweth & Dove Cameron
03. Did I Mention - Jeff Lewis
04. If Only - Dove Cameron
05. Be Our Guest - Mitchell Hope, Spencer Lee, Kala Balch & Marco Marinangeli
06. If Only (Reprise) - Dove Cameron
07. Set it Off - Dove Cameron, Sofia Carson, Cameron Boyce, Booboo Stewart, Mitchell Hope, Sarah Jeffrey & Jeff Lewis
08. Believe - Shawn Mendes
09. Rotten to the Core - Sofia Carson
10. Night Is Young - China Anne McClain
11. Good Is the New Bad - Dove Cameron, Sofia Carson & China Anne McClain
12. I'm Your Girl - Felicia Barton
13. Descendants Score Suite - David Lawrence

下载地址:
链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1mivUNFi 密码:pw6j

支付下载 本主题需向作者支付 5 学豆升级VIP充学豆 来下载
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册